Full time (52 weeks)
To start as soon as possible
We are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational person to take up this position in our progressive and dynamic school. You will be responsible for managing the administration for Admissions and various day-to-day data tasks for the school, provide support to colleagues, as well as the preparation and co-ordinating of materials related to admissions.
- Be fully competent in using a variety of software packages including SIMS and conversant with the Admissions process
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach to personal development
- Be highly literate with attention to detail
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.
- Closing date for applications: Monday 25 March 2019 at 0900
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday 26 March 2019
For details and an application form, please see the school website or email specifying which post you are interested in.