Class Teacher KS1
Salary: Main scale
Required for September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher with QTS to work in our thriving Rights Respecting School. We are a two form entry primary with an autism resource base for 24 pupils and a centre for two year olds. Netley Campus also comprises an Adult Learning Centre, Camden’s Primary Pupil Referral Unit and an NHS Language & Communications Team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a vibrant learning campus and an ambitious school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has QTS
- is a good primary practitioner wishing to develop further
- is passionate, creative and hard-working
- has a good knowledge and understanding of how to support children with early language acquisition
- is able to engage with and enthuse parents
- has excellent organisational and digital skills
We can offer:
- friendly children who are eager to learn
- an innovative curriculum
- excellent professional development
- a happy, strong, supportive staff team
- a genuinely inclusive school with a positive and caring culture
- a central location with good transport and cultural links
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
A full Job Application Pack (including the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form) can be found on our website, www.netley.camden.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 13th May 2021 Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Interview dates: Week beginning 17th May 2021
Netley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and staff. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.