Torriano Primary School is an outstanding two form entry school in Kentish Town. The culture of our school ensures that every child is known well and valued. We are a happy, ambitious and inclusive school, reflecting the rich diversity of families in our area. As an Ambassador Rights Respecting school, children’s rights and active citizenship are placed at the core of our ethos and values. We are committed to being an anti-racist organisation, promoting racial and gender equality.
We are seeking to appoint someone who is a dedicated and innovative teacher. Essentially, the successful candidate will be a committed team player, determined to make a positive difference. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong and dynamic staff. We believe in a diverse staff body to truly reflect our community and enrich our children’s educational experiences.
‘The curriculum is exceptional and demonstrates leaders’ intentions to raise attainment through innovating the curriculum. Staff have travelled widely to research successful models of teaching and learning in schools. Their findings have enriched the curriculum’ Ofsted September 2018
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and responsive children
- Passionate, caring and dedicated staff
- The opportunity to work in a Gold Rights Respecting school, with a commitment to global education
- Outstanding OFSTED inspection September 2018
- Excellent CPD opportunities within a Teaching School Alliance and other national networks e.g. Lead Hub School for Oracy, STEAM and Teaching For Mastery in Mathematics and IOE training provider
- An innovative approach to curriculum development and digital learning
- A member of the Camden Anti-Racist Hub, focusing on decolonising the curriculum
- A Primary Talk accredited school, fully inclusive education and access to additional training through our mainstream Language and Social Communication Resource Base
- A strong commitment to the arts with excellent facilities, including a performing arts building and Art Shed.
- Extensive grounds, with an ‘Earth Kingdom’ and kitchen providing a special place to grow, cook and play for our children and families.
- A state of the art Science Lab and radio station to develop STEAM and oracy learning
- Parents who are committed to their children’s learning
- Supportive governors
In return we ask for someone who is /has:
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- preferably has two years classroom experience
- able to inspire and motivate pupils and colleagues
- committed to obtaining high standards of achievement and behaviour
- vision, energy and enthusiasm for making learning exciting
- proven experience and examples of impacting on pupil achievement
Download an application pack at https://www.torriano.camden.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Application-Pack-Torriano-Primary-School-Teacher-April-2021-UPDATED.pdf or email email@example.com.