CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLMES ROAD, KENTISH TOWN, LONDON NW5 3AH
Tel: 020 7267 1200
Graded GOOD by OFSTED November 2019
“…staff have high expectations…Leaders are ambitious for all pupils.”
Are you a creative teacher committed to making a difference to the life chances of children?
Our diverse, vibrant, inner city school wishes to appoint two
CLASS TEACHER (M1 – M2)
The roles are suitable for newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
A Teaching and Learning Responsibility
may be available for a more experienced candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated, reflective teacher who is confident that their current practice is at least GOOD and has high expectations of pupils and of themselves.
- Be committed to improving standards and raising achievement
- Show creativity and initiative in developing the curriculum
- Be able to develop a rapport with parents and carers from differing backgrounds
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer:
- The chance to work with high achieving well behaved children
- A high quality CPD programme including top quality training for NQTs to support our drive for OUTSTANDING provision
- Regular PPA time in a purpose built lodge
- An excellent relationship with Camden Learning, our Diocese and our local community
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Support from specialist teachers in art, music, PE, MFL and drama
- Close proximity to train and tube stations
ARE YOU THIS PERSON?
If so, then please pick up the phone today.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Criminal Records Bureau.
Application packs and further details are available from the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent for the attention of the Headteacher to email@example.com
c/o St. Patrick’s Primary School
Closing date: Monday 1st June 2020 1 pm
Please note that applications will be considered for shortlisting as and when they are received and the governors reserve the right to close the advert at any time.