This is a fantastic opportunity to become Deputy Headteacher at Brookfield Primary from September 2019 – a happy and successful, non-uniform 2 form entry school and nursery in the London borough of Camden. Brookfield is a stone’s throw from Hampstead Heath and is located in an area rich in cultural diversity. The school has a strong academic record, a broad and varied curriculum, benefits from active participation in the exciting learning network of the Camden Learning partnership and is proud to be a Rights Respecting School. We are looking for a new Deputy Headteacher to help take our thriving school to the next level.
We are proud to offer:
- A vibrant, inclusive and respectful school community where everyone calls each other by their first name, staff and pupils alike
- A strong, talented, friendly and committed staff body
- A culture which encourages staff well being
- Children who are cheerful, sparky and engaged in learning
- A first rate and collaborative leadership team
- A supportive and effective governing body
- A committed, engaged and diverse parent body
- A recent (May 2018) renewed ‘Good’ judgement from Ofsted
- A fantastic opportunity to make this good school great
Our new Deputy Headteacher will be:
- A dynamic, inspirational leader who is courageous, outward looking and capable of delivering their vision
- Able to provide inspirational pedagogical leadership
- An excellent communicator, able to engage with all stakeholders
- Committed to delivering a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum
- Committed to inclusion and the needs of all our pupils and their families
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 28th March 2019 1pm
Interview and Selection process: Tuesday 2nd or Wednesday 3rd April 2019
For further details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School visits are strongly encouraged. Please feel free to make an appointment by contacting Pamela Boreland on 0207 272 9627 or by email as above. Guided tours will take place on Monday 18th March at 9.15am or Tuesday 19th March at 5pm.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.