Finance and Administration Officer
Scale SO1 Pt 22-25, £30,879 – £32,577 – to be pro rated to Term Time Only + 10 days. Please note that S02 may be offered for an exceptional candidate
Netley Primary School & Centre for Autism
Job Start: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity for an efficient, business minded individual to take on financial and administrative responsibilities at a thriving inner London primary school. We are a large 2 form entry primary with a resource base for 24 pupils with autism located on Netley Campus which also includes an Adult Learning Centre, Camden’s Primary Pupil Referral Unit and an NHS Language & Communications Team. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a vibrant learning campus and an ambitious school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can support the Campus Business Manager in a financial capacity and contribute to the smooth running of the school office
- Can demonstrate excellent knowledge of embedding financial and budgetary systems
- Can oversee, monitor and produce reports on the school’s budget
- Has excellent inter-personal skills, a proactive approach and attention to detail
- Will maintain confidentiality at all times, both in and out of school
- Will lead the small admin team to embed best practice and develop efficient procedures
We can offer:
- A varied, challenging and exciting role
- Excellent professional development
- A happy, strong and supportive staff team
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse primary school community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
A full Job Application Pack (including the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form) can be found on our website, www.netley.camden.sch.uk
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 25th September 2019
Interview date: Week beginning 30th September
Netley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and staff. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.