Required for 1st September 2019
Head of History
(UPS inclusive of ILA plus TLR 1A £7,852 gross p.a)
The Governors of this over-subscribed Roman Catholic Girls’ School are seeking an enthusiastic and well-qualified Head of History to lead a well-qualified department.
The successful candidate will be required to teach History to KS5.
The successful applicant will need:
- a strong commitment to Catholic education and the formation of young people
- high expectations for the learning and achievement of all students
- to be an outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to inspire others by example
- to work effectively as part of the team and support the needs of all staff
- to work closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to drive up whole school achievement.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 20th May 2019 9a.m.
Interviews: Thursday 23rd or Friday 24th May 2019
Due to technical issues unfortunately the link is not yet live. Please contact Mrs. Vera Reilly, email@example.com to obtain further details and an an application form.
Telephone : 020 7428 4600 Fax : 020 7267 7647