King’s Cross Academy opened in September 2015, sponsored by the King’s Cross Academy Trust.
The Academy is part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children. The wider development includes housing, commercial and retail properties, higher education institutions, leisure and social amenities in the heart of London, set around thriving new streets and successful public spaces.
We want to appoint outstanding KS 1 and KS 2 teachers who will take up post in September 2019 and help continue develop the Academy.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We need a highly skilled, experienced and enthusiastic person to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and inspirational
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality learning and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skillsWe can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
- A single Academy Trust that is very much part of the Camden family of schools
Interested candidates are invited to an informal open evening on Wednesday 24TH April from 4.30pm – 6.00pm at the Academy. You will have opportunity for a school tour, meet some of the existing staff and ask any questions. Refreshments provided.
Alternatively, to arrange an informal discussion with the headteacher regrading this post, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org