Hawley Primary School is looking to appoint a part-time, KS1 teacher to work 2 days a week as part of a job share.
Hawley is a single form entry school, which has over the past three years, expanded from an infant school into an all through primary school. Located in the heart of Camden, we are a small, family oriented school with a diverse cultural and social intake, which is reflective of our local community.
- A happy and friendly school with motivated pupils who make excellent progress.
- An enthusiastic team committed to providing a high quality teaching and learning environment for all our pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding KS1 practitioner
- Be able to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Communicate effectively with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Be energetic and willing to share their expertise and knowledge
Applications must be received by 12 noon on Monday 17h June 2019
Interviews are to be held in the week commencing Monday 17h June 2019
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. They can be arranged by contacting the School Office on: 020 7485 5020 or emailing email@example.com
Hawley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Headteacher: Anne Fontaine
Hawley Primary School
London NW1 8RP