A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to join our vibrant and successful school.
What we offer:
- Mathematics is a successful faculty, with strong progression into Mathematics and Further Mathematics at A Level. Our students perform brilliantly in competitions such as the UK maths challenge and Olympiads.
- The school has invested heavily in mathematics with a suite of new classrooms.
- As a people-centred organisation we offer an outstanding employee support package
- Hampstead School has an amazing record of professional development leading to rapid career progression at all levels.
We need you to be:
- Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
- A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach to A Level
- A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
- A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
Teaching Mathematics at Hampstead School is both inspiring and engaging and includes creative ideas, lively activities and enriching activities for every lesson and within the wider curriculum. You will work within a mathematics team that is supportive, proactive and dedicated to ensuring that every child at Hampstead School is able to flourish and grow. There are numerous opportunities to advance and develop professionally your subject and teaching knowledge. We pride ourselves on reaching out and being in STEAM and mathematics related extra-curricular activities and being involved in competitive Maths challenges throughout London.