An exciting opportunity to work at Hampstead School, working with the teams within to deliver an appropriately broad, relevant & differentiated curriculum for our students. Hampstead School offers outstanding employee support and CPD.
What we offer
- A collaborative department that is experienced, innovative and supportive
- Consistently strong results with high uptake at KS4 and KS5, and many students taking the subject at university
- The opportunity to contribute to a unique KS3 curriculum ‘PPS’ (Politics, Psychology, Sociology)
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching of Psychology, as well contribute to the department and faculty as a whole
We need you to be
- A highly-reflective teacher who wants to develop and improve their practice
- Committed to having strong relationships with staff and students
- Passionate about teaching Psychology at both GCSE and A Level
- Interested in evidenced-based teaching strategies that help students in their learning
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted).
“Students’ pride in their school is evident; we think this is what all urban comprehensive schools should look like” (Good Schools Guide 2018)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.