Hours: Full-time • Salary: M1 to M6
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students in accordance with the Conditions of Employment of School Teachers, the National Teachers Standards, the School’s aims and policies of the Governing Body and all Standard Operating Procedures.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to fully achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment and to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
- To support colleagues in maintaining a high level of professionalism and contribute to a shared sense of purpose and positive emotional climate