Inspirational Pedagogy for Learners with High Potential Hub
Which staff would benefit from joining and why?
Teachers at any stage in their career, from NQTs to senior leaders with responsibility for HLP or who want ideas, resources and activities for leading professional learning in their own schools.
The Hub will focus on classroom practice across all subjects and key stages
What does the Hub plan to achieve and what resources will be created?
- Secure academic excellence and well-being for HLP learners plus high levels of parental satisfaction.
- Create collaborative hubs of excellence where schools promote innovative practice and risk-taking.
- Mastery within research to inform the HLP focussed lesson studies.
- Opportunity to showcase best practice and create a go-to toolkit for the classroom
- Develop teachers’ knowledge and skills, e.g. HLP identification strategies, Philosophy for Children, creative and critical thinking, Future Problem Solving, effective strategies for differentiation and classroom debate.
- Toolkit of resources available to all Camden schools.
- Reading lists for teachers, plus exemplar reading lists for parents and learners.
- Range of professional learning activities for use in all Camden schools.
Lead SchoolsParliament Hill, Primary, Carlton Primary School
Carlton Primary School
020 7485 1482