Thanks for your interest in working as a Clerk to Governors for Camden Learning. The role is an interesting one that will allow you to contribute to school improvement.
You will possess excellent people skills and the ability to form and maintain professional relationships with our schools. It is essential that you are a highly organised individual and can working to defined deadlines and the ability to effectively organise meetings, assemble supporting information and take accurate minutes. You will have a good understanding of the role of good governance for successful schools.
In addition, you should possess all of the following:
An understanding of the role of governing bodies in the school system
- Educated to A Level (Grade A to C) – or equivalent
- Excellent literacy and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of word processing, document management and databases
- Ability to organise agendas and supporting material and take accurate minutes of meetings
- Ability to work professionally and form strong and trusted relationships with school partners
- Proven effective administrative experience, including maintaining records and databases
- Experience as a clerk to school governors, experience of governance, and/or other experience of school governance or schools administration would be an advantage
If you are interested, please express an interest by submitting a copy of your CV/Covering Letter to Owen Rees, email@example.com.. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Owen Rees on 02079744449 or at the e-mail address above.
We will pay a competitive rate for the services provided by you. We will require an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references, one from your most recent employer.