Who we are
Camden Learning is an innovative and successful schools-led and area-based partnership set up for the benefit of children and schools. Formed in 2017, it is a joint enterprise between Camden Learning, Camden schools and Camden Council. We bring together teachers, headteachers and other education practitioners, to share expertise, drive improvement and develop excellent practice learning from the best to improve outcomes and opportunities for all.
A high quality school offer improves outcomes through ambitious leadership and teaching teams, a well developed curriculum, investment in staff training and development and careful management of resources. We provide a range of services to all Camden schools to maximise their effectiveness and improve outcomes no matter where they are on their school improvement journey.
All Camden Schools receive
- Termly Camden Professional Partner advisory visits.
- Safeguarding support and advice.
- Additional advice, support and guidance for schools in difficulty.
- Termly Governors forums, with additional development and networking opportunities.
- Half termly Headteacher update briefings.
- Specialist SEND pedagogy advice, guidance and support, including SENCO forums.
- Primary moderation.
- Opportunities for peer learning & membership of local school networks including school-led learning hubs
- Access to a high quality professional development offer
- Leadership coaching.
In addition, Camden schools can buy into additional School Improvement services.