Who we are
Camden Learning is a local partnership set up for the benefit of children and schools. It is a joint enterprise set up between Camden schools and Camden council. We bring teachers, headteachers and other education practitioners together, to share expertise, drive improvement and develop excellent practice.
Our partnership promise
Camden Learning will:
- Make sure every child is known, valued and thrives
- Support early learning as the foundation for success
- Create opportunities so every teacher enjoys teaching and keeps improving
- Build connections to support school and area improvement, innovation and excellence
- Share intelligence and act on evidence
- Welcome challenge
- Celebrate success
- Work with other public services, such as health and housing Learn from, and contribute to, the best practice in the world.