Primary Mathematics Hub
Our main aims will be to:
Provide a focus and support for Year 4 teachers in particular
Build social capital and offering support
Link pupils as well as teachers
Create opportunities to support in-school-initiatives and to raise aspirations
Link with our local National Maths Hub based at St Marylebone School through our NCETM lead role
What does the Hub plan to achieve and what resources will be created?
We aim, by year end to:
- Have run two successful pupil events
- Have developed pedagogy and practice in our Year 4 classes; and made it a dynamic and purposeful year – less of a middle child!
- Have raised the status of problem solving and times tables across the borough
- Have set Camden schools up for success in the first statutory Multiplication Tables Check
- Have produced another Think Piece summarising key learning from our joint practice work
Lead SchoolsEleanor Palmer Primary School
020 7485 2155